Visa is recognized as one of leading credit card providers in the world. Established in 1958, Visa has come a long way, evolving over the years to become the most secure and convenient way to make payments. Today, it is accepted in 200+ countries from different parts of the world.
All of the licensed online casinos in New Jersey offer Visa as one of their default banking methods. This is because just about everyone has a Visa card and it is extremely easy for a player to link their Visa card with their online casino account and make deposits within a couple of minutes. Visa cards have proven over the years to be reliable and easy to use as a deposit option at online casinos.
Top 3 New Jersey Online Casinos Accepting Visa Deposits
New Jersey players can use Visa as a payment method at the following online casinos:
Party Casino – Party Casino is an NJ online casino that belongs to GVC Holdings PVC, which acquired the software giant bwin.party digital entertainment plc on Feb 1, 2016. The parent company has its headquarters in the Isle of Man and is licensed to operate in NJ by the DJE. Party Casino offers an impressive portfolio of slots, table games, roulette games, blackjack games, and live dealer games.
Golden Nugget Online Casino – A brand belonging to NJ’s Golden Nugget Casino, Golden Nugget Online Casino operates on NYX Gaming’s open software platform. It features an impressive portfolio of over 900 games, a generous welcome bonus, lucrative promotions, and rewards for loyalty.
Unibet Online Casino – A European provider of sports betting, online casino, and online poker services, Unibet Online Casino signed a partnership deal with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City last year. This deal enables Unibet to launch its online casino gaming services in New Jersey during the first half of this year. Unibet is popular for its multi-vendor games, progressive jackpots, live dealer games, casino tournaments, and mobile apps.
How to Signup & Use Visa
Using Visa to load online casino gaming accounts is safe and secure as it is a global brand that uses the latest security technologies to protect user data. Over 24 million providers of products and services worldwide accept payments through Visa. The payment method is associated with a number of fraud prevention tools, which makes it one of the safest and most secure way to pay for products and services at online as well as land-based locations.
Here are two great benefits of using Visa for deposits:
- Your funds will be immediately credited to your account.
- You can use Visa not only as a casino deposit method, but also a casino withdrawal method (not valid in all countries).
Here is a brief guideline to help players use Visa as a deposit method at online casinos:
- Log in to your online casino gaming account.
- Visit the cashier section of the online casino and click on the deposit button.
- Click on the Visa logo to select Visa as your preferred deposit method.
- Input the amount you would like to deposit into your gaming account.
- Input any bonus code (if available) into the field provided.
- Enter details such as address, credit card number, CVV2 number, card expiry data, and all other card details into the credit card deposit form.
- Make sure that the information you have entered is accurate and then click on the Submit button.
- If your Visa transaction is declined, you will get an error message and the reason your transaction got declined.
- If your transaction is successful, you will receive a transaction ID.
- Now visit the game lobby.
It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes for your funds to reflect in your gaming account.
Online casinos do not charge any fees or commissions to players who use Visa as deposit methods. But banks or financial institutions may charge transaction or processing fees, for which the online casino is not responsible.
In case your Visa transaction got declined, here are some common reasons for it:
- You exceeded your credit limit.
- You provided incorrect or incomplete information.
- You entered the CVV2 security number wrongly.
- Your bank does not process gambling related transactions.
If your card transaction gets declined, you could try another credit/debit card or choose an alternative payment methods such as the PayNearMe, Neteller, PayPal, VIP Preferred, MasterCard, Skrill, and others.
Visa Deposit Limits
Visa minimum and maximum deposit limits depend on a number of factors. Casinos set their own deposit and withdrawal limits, but players can always request the online casino to increase or decrease their limits. Online casinos also allow players to set their own deposit limits to establish control over their casino spending. Players who have achieved higher VIP levels can enjoy higher deposit limits.